WHY CLOUD PROFESSIONALS ARE NEVER OUT OF JOB?
‘Cloud Computing’ has been existing since we heard the name ‘Online’, however it became extremely popular in recent years only. Since we used our first email, we have been using Cloud Computing. When you are using Dropbox to store your data or using Google to create calendars and documents, you are using Cloud Computing. With increased digitization, more and more enterprises are adopting Cloud Computing; the demand of professionals in Cloud Computing is increasing tremendously. Cloud Computing is an opportunity not only for enterprises but also for professionals to excel in their career. Nowadays many freshers as well as experienced professionals are getting trained in Cloud Computing in order to move to the next level in their career.
It’s not surprising to know that in the U.S., 4.0+ million jobs are linked with Cloud Computing with a median salary of $90,000. Still there is a huge gap between the demand and supply for professionals skilled in Cloud Computing. Students interesting in pursuing a career in Cloud Computing can become IT pros with particular Cloud Computing skills such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure or expert in Google Applications. Especially, skills in AWS are highly in demand commanding very high salaries. Second option for Cloud Professionals is to become a Cloud Architect.
All top companies like IBM, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and others are looking for Cloud Computing professionals.
IIHT is a leading Institute providing quality IT training in Cloud Computing since 1993. In 2015, IIHT also received ‘Training Institute of the Year’ Award for Cloud Computing. IIHT has over 150+ centres across 20+ countries. We have placed over 1 million students till date. IIHT is equipped with state-of-the-art computer labs, well-trained faculty, industry-mapped curriculum and very strong placement cell. IIHT also prepares you with globally recognized Cloud Certifications such as…
- CompTia CLO-001
- Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center (70-409)
- VCP-DCV 6
- A26 Citrix XenServer 6 Administration
- Openstack Admin MCA100(Associate)
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Implementing Azure Infra. Sol. 70-533
- Managing Office 365 Identities 70-346
- Nagios Certified Administrator
A Cloud career can be extremely diverse, ranging from Cloud Engineer, to becoming a Cloud Architect, Data Scientist or entering into Cloud Security. Here are a few job roles associated with Cloud Computing…
- Wintel Consultant – Hyper V
- Infrastructure Technical Architect – Virtualization
- System Engineer – Hyper V
- Hyper V Administrator
- Escalation Support Engineer
- Vmware Admin
- Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Wintel Consultant – VMware
- Virtualization Architect – VMware
- Server Engineer – VMware
- Citrix Administrator – XenServer
- Server Administrator – XenServer
- Cloud Designer – XenServer
- Cloud Architect – XenServer
- Server Administrator – XenApp
- Cloud Architect – XenApp
- Citrix Administrator – XenApp
- Citrix Administrator – XenDesktop
- Server Administrator – XenDesktop
- Cloud Designer – XenDesktop
- Cloud Architect – XenDesktop
Just browse through top job portals and you will find plethora of job opportunities related to Cloud Computing. This is because Cloud Computing helps you to automate thousands of manual operations, thus increasing the efficiency of enterprises manifold. It has altered the traditional ways of doing work in IT sector. Apart from learning Cloud skills, collaboration skills are equally important.
Thus, investing your future in Cloud Computing is a smart decision for IT professionals today! If you are looking forward to a promotion or a big hike in your salary or if you wish to join your dream company, Cloud Computing is the way to go! All you need is to continue learning and updating yourself with new technologies associated with Cloud Computing!